Haydn Evans is RISQS accredited and has a team of professionals with extensive experience in the field of rail. We understand the challenges associated with carrying out works on the railway within the confines of limited access and the operational need of the railway. We employ experienced examiners, technicians, engineers and directors, and have personnel previously approved undertaking the role of CRE and CEM in accordance with railway assurance standards. Most of the team are PTS trained and professionally qualified with the Institution of Civil Engineers. Whilst the team has a civil engineer bias, we regularly undertaken multi-disciplinary projects in collaboration with a carefully selected proven supply chain and so we are able to deliver a comprehensive consultancy offering. We work with contractors, developers, Network Rail and Train Operating Companies.
- Asset management support.
- Feasibility and optioneering works.
- Design of repairs to existing structures.
- Design of new build structures.
- Independent checking.
- Inspection and reporting on existing structures.
- Outside and Third-Party support to non-railway developers with a railway interface.
- Reactive and emergency support.
We provide the above services on projects involving:
- Access points.
- Maintenance Delivery Units (MDUs).
- Marine structures.
- Retaining walls.