Haydn Evans has a reputation as a technical expert in the field of marine engineering. Led by Jonathan Hudson, our marine team has experience working for a range of clients including ports, leisure operators, industrial concerns, commercial enterprises and residential developers. The team has designed some high-profile projects including the new pleasure pier at Felixstowe and jetties in the River Thames for the berthing of bulk carriers. Services provided include:
- Assessment, inspection and reporting.
- Feasibility and optioneering for new schemes.
- Design of repairs to existing structures.
- Design of new build highway structures.
- Independent checking.
- Temporary works design.
The team has experience of carrying out work in relation to:
- Piers and jetties.
- Sea and river walls.
- Quay walls.
- Pontoons and temporary works.
- Ports and harbours.